Wednesday, October 15, 2014

" TRAILER TRASH "



"Trailer Homes" By Doug Carter
        Palette Of Roses Art League ,. Proudly Presents the 62nd Palette of Roses Art Show . This league has been a tradition in the Tyler area during the Roses Festival Week for 62 Years. With hundreds of members through out the years. I remember as a young artist how excited I was and how challenged this show made me to be the best artist I could be. As you know I love the arts and the people involved . I call them my "Peeps" we sure have allot of fun and should, Life is to short. Well I was so very honored to have won this years " Best Of Show' I wanted to show you the painting and my reference. And to let you know where I have been for the past month . Very Busy time of year with the workshops and the shows through out the next couple of months.I will be posting more and just wanted to share with you what I have been up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment