Tuesday, April 22, 2014

" DANIEL'S SKY " SOLD

SOLD
This Painting reminds me allot about another sky favorite of mine " GOD'S PAINTBRUSH ".With over 900 views by far it is an favorite.  Daniel is my son and he sent me this picture on my phone and said Dad when I saw this I thought of you. So I called it  "DANIEL'S SKY " I have painted  a few sky's since that one and they don't get easier to paint however they sure look good when they work out. Below is my comment on my other painting mentioned above.

"The name comes from the fact that as hard as I try only GOD can get it right. Sky's absolutely fascinate me.
I will keep trying and hopefully get it. Until then look up at the sunset and enjoy His handy work. I notice that even with a small painting like this you still get the change in the sky's shift from lighter warmer on the right to darker cooler to the left. You can almost see the distant town in this picture through the close of the day. Tell me your thought. Enjoy."   Doug Carter

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I purchased this piece to commemorate our 15th wedding anniversary. We are absolutely delighted with it. We have the perfect place for it picked out in our home, and cannot wait for the framing to be finished. To my eye, this is an extraordinary painting. It looks even better in person than it does in the online image, and we feel privileged to have added it to our collection.

    ReplyDelete