Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"THE FLOWER BUCKET "


What a great idea to have flowers in a watering bucket. Art is one of those thing that brings out the creativity of peoples imagination and expression. I like the tin watering base and the challenge of painting it. The texture and colors of metal are great. Then when you add something so soft and beautiful as flowers even better. I try and have something that is organic, natural and man made in a still like.
 Light and shadows wrap around not only the cool cylinder below but also touches just the tips of the blossoms above.The change of coming season is right around the corner and I want to get a jump on the chance to paint it. 

1 comment:

  1. All paintings are so beautiful <3 I really loved your art and blog <3
    have a look at my fine art blog. hope you like it too :)
    http://www.fineartandyou.com/

    ReplyDelete